Pivotal Car Service LLC
Terms & Conditions
Pivotal Car Service LLC (referred to as “Pivotal” or “PCS” below) strives to provide our customers with exceptional black car service. While we will do all possible for our customers, the below set of guidelines and rules are Pivotal Car Service LLC policy which is agreed upon by you when confirming your reservation with us.
- All reservations require guarantee with credit card. The card used for guarantee will not be charged until the completion of the service.
- When applicable, additional charges will be itemized on the billing statement (tolls, taxes, parking, operating surcharge, airport and regulatory fees, etc.)
- An additional US Holiday Surcharge of 25% will be added to the final total of the bill (less taxes and fees) if the reservation falls on one of the 6 major US holidays. (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & Christmas Day.)
Changes & Cancellations
- - If cancelled within 3 hours of scheduled pick up, 100% of the total booked rate will apply.
- - If cancelled 3-24 hours prior to scheduled pick up, 50% of the total booked rate will apply.
- - Note – Total charged will be less taxes and fees.
- - Any modifications to your reservation must be made more than 12 hours prior to your reservation.
- - Requests made within 12hours will be reviewed by PCS for consideration.
Flat rates are provided for designated locations to / from designated airports.
- - Waiting Time - For those pick-ups that don’t originate from the airport, there will be a fee for waiting time that exceeds 15 minutes. (Waiting time is the time between the scheduled pick up and the time the passenger enters the vehicle.)
- - Stops inside route requested by passenger will be charged at $10 for every 15 minutes of additional time. (Rounded to the nearest 15 minutes.)
- - Stops outside route requested by passenger will mean rate will adjust to the hourly rate.
- Hourly rates are charged based on the time the chauffeur and car leaves to pick you up, and returns from dropping you off and will be billed in 30minute increments.
- - Pivotal Car Service, nor any affiliate or contractor will be liable or assume any responsibility for any lost or misplaced items left behind in the vehicle. Please ensure you gather all belongings at the completion of the trip.
- - There is NO SMOKING in our vehicles, to include cigarettes, vaping, pipes, cigars, or any drug use to include those legal (marijuana) or illegal. A fee of $100 will be charged – no exceptions.
- - No alcohol to be served to anyone under 21.
- - For situations where there is excessive damage to the vehicle due to over-drinking (bodily fluids) a fee of $250 will apply.
- - For excessive damage from spills, gum, food, destruction of seats, carpets, lights, electronics of vehicle, a minimum of $50 will be charged and up to the amount to repair such damage.
- - Fighting and unruly conduct will not be tolerated and those involved will be removed at the discretion of the driver. No refund will apply in such cases.
- - All sporting events/concert attendees must have a valid ticket to ride in the vehicle.
- - Every attempt will be made to provide the vehicle booked, however it is understood that in the event that the vehicle is not available, a suitable replacement will be provided.
- - Airport Arrivals – Delay to vehicle will be charged at a rate of $10 per 15 minute increments if it is NOT found to be the source of airport congestion / delays. Your reserved car will be waiting for you, and it is understood that the passenger will gather their belongings and get to the car as soon as they’re able.
- - In the event of an airport closure, or flight cancellation or change, the traveler is expected to advise Pivotal Car Service as soon as possible to avoid any charges. There will be no charge to our customer when the change or cancellation is out of their control, however failure to notify Pivotal Car Service promptly, resulting in a dispatched driver & no show, will result in a fee of 100% of the booked rate at the discretion of PCS.
- - At no time will Pivotal Car Service, or any affiliate or contractor be liable/responsible for any damage caused by delay or inability to perform, in whole or in part, any obligations in connection to our services when due to road construction, weather, traffic, strikes, government sanctioned embargo, flood, act of God, act of war or terrorism, act of any public authority or sovereign government as well as civil disorder, delays caused by any air or ground passenger carrier, or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Pivotal Car Service, its affiliates or subcontractors.